Wednesday 11 March 2009

Quiver

I promised over on my other blog that I'd write about this on here, so I will. But I think I might divide it up a bit and mix it in with some other stuff I want to say with regard to what they were talking about. So I'll write about the general experience now and then give the specifics later because I want to mix it in with some other stuff.

Basically, Quiver was a youth event for 18-25 year olds that a bunch of us from Fresh Manna decided to go to. Really good fun, it was great all going out to Blackpool together on a mini bus. We may have given the variety club a bad name, apparently the children Norma usually takes out are much quieter than we were... Anyway, I sneaked onto it (I'm only sixteen, but it was ok), and we got there a bit late, but it was fine. The worship was really, really good. Totally got into it. Almost disappointed when the speakers came up, but they were good too, so that was fine.

Going home was amusing too. Seemed a good idea to Lukas to start doing some drive-by evangelising as we went through Preston. Shouted 'Jesus loves you' to a random guy. Quite amusing, but also very true. So there you have it. Our trip out to Blackpool to attend the Quiver conference. Great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment