Thursday 9 April 2009

Encounter!!!!

This was absolutely amazing! The music was absolutely incredible. For those of you who don't know, it's a massive youth event held yearly in Preston Guild Hall. It involves singing, drama, a bit of testimony, and more singing. Incredible! Sat in pretty much in the middle of the seats at the bottom, got a real sense of the atmosphere, although it was a good job I did know most of the words as it was sometimes hard to see the big screens, what with people jumping around :D. Totally enjoyed it. Quite emotional in the second half, the drama nearly made me cry. It was fairly similar to something I've written, which I'll post up here in a minute. An adaptation of one of Jesus' parables. Very well done. I'd love to get involved next year.

Huge congratulations to everyone involved, it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment